When you turn on Online Reservations, your checkout is available through booqable.shop by default. Your URL will look like this: example.booqable.shop/checkout
If you would like to use a different URL, and you are on the Booqable Premium subscription, you can create one by setting up a custom domain. You can do so by:
- Entering your domain name in Online store settings
- Creating a custom CNAME record
Enter your custom domain in Settings > Online Checkout > Custom Domain
Enter the custom domain you want to use in your Online store settings. Let’s use ‘checkout.example.com’ as an example:
Note: Custom Domains must be subdomains (i.e. must be checkout.example.com URL organization and cannot be example.com/checkout)
Create a custom CNAME record
- Go to your DNS provider’s website (e.g. GoDaddy or Cloudflare).
- Create a CNAME (‘canonical name’) record for your custom domain.
- Point it at Booqable’s host domain: custom.booqable.shop.
Note: Do not fill in your company.booqable.shop. Make sure to use the above phrase exactly
Voila! You're done!
DNS changes can sometimes take up to 72 hours to take effect, but are typically much faster.