There are a few different ways to accept payments using Booqable. Some payment options may require you to connect with our payment providers, Stripe and PayPal.
With Booqable, you can:
- Register payments and refunds on orders and invoices
- Charge and refund credit cards (Stripe integration required)
- Authorize credit cards, which is particularly useful for capturing damage deposits (Stripe integration required)
- Accept credit cards, as well as iDEAL, Giropay, Bancontact, EPS, Alipay, and P24 (Stripe integration required)
- Accept credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal (PayPal integration required).
- Send payment requests (Stripe and/or PayPal integration required)
Note about online payments
When a customer checks out, they can choose to pay for their order using any of the methods that you've enabled in the Payment providers section of your Booqable settings. The same applies to payment requests you send using Booqable.
Want to learn more about payments? Check out our guides on accepting payments using Booqable.