Welcome to Booqable! We are so happy to have you onboard. The following article will guide you through all the steps you can take to get started on your Booqable journey.
The following list will take you through the order we suggest to take when setting up your Booqable account.
1. You will first want to follow the steps to enter your Company Info.
2. Next, you can decide upon your business’s Pricing and Currency Settings.
4. Stay organised by selecting your date and time format.
5. Customize your account by setting up custom fields.
6. You can use Booqable to send out emails and documents. If you want to receive a copy of these emails, you can set up one or more BCC addresses.
To set this up, go to Settings > Emails and fill in the desired email addresses, comma- separated.
7. If you work with multiple locations, make sure to set these up before importing your inventory.
13. Invite your team members to access your Booqable account.
14. Choose a paid plan to begin after your trial to start streamlining your business.
19. For premium customers, learn how to configure your security settings.
20. Translate or edit Booqable’s customer-facing words, from ‘picked-up’ to ‘delivery’ for example, using localization settings.