Welcome to Booqable! We are so happy to have you onboard.
The following article will guide you through all the essential steps you should take, in a suggested order, to set up your Booqable account for success.
How it works
This set up checklist covers everything from imputing your company information, to setting up your rental products, to setting up your new or integrated rental website, to connecting your payment providers, and much more.
By the end of this list, you should have everything you need to start managing your rental business through Booqable Rental Software.
If a certain step or group of steps do not apply for you, such as if you do not need our online reservations feature, feel free to skip them and continue with the rest of the list.
1. You will first want to follow the steps to enter your Company Info.
2. Next, you can decide upon your business’s Pricing and Currency Settings.
4. Stay organised by selecting your date and time format.
5. Customize your account by setting up custom fields.
6. You can use Booqable to send out emails and documents. If you want to receive a copy of these emails, you can set up one or more BCC addresses.
To set this up, go to Settings > Emails and fill in the desired email addresses, comma- separated.
7. If you work with multiple locations, make sure to set these up before importing your inventory.
13. Invite your team members to access your Booqable account.
14. Choose a paid plan to begin after your trial to start streamlining your business.
17. Create an online shop with the Booqable website builder, or learn more about how to Install Booqable on your website
19. For premium customers, learn how to configure your security settings.
20. Translate or edit Booqable’s customer-facing words, from ‘picked-up’ to ‘delivery’ for example, using localization settings.
You're all set!
You have now successfully completed the Booqable account set-up checklist.