If you’re looking to accept online bookings on your existing website, you can install Booqable in a few quick and easy steps.
If you are with any other website host, or have a custom-built website was created specifically for your renta business, you can follow the instructions below to install Booqable onto it in a matter of minutes.
How it works
First, you need to copy the code that will be pasted into your website editor so that Booqable can be installed.
2. Open your website in editor mode.
Your website builder or host should have an editor mode for you to adjust the pages, page content, and coding of your website. In website builders, this is usually called the Theme editor, but can also go under the name of Theme customizer, or Page editor etc.
3. Paste the code into the HTML of each page.
2. Repeat this for all webpages. Each webpage of your website editor should have an HTML editor, where you are required to repeat this step and paste it into each page you wish the Booqable online shopping cart to appear on.
3. Find the online shopping cart. For all the pages you have completed the above two steps on, the Booqable online shopping cart should appear on the bottom right hand corner to confirm the installation is complete.
1. How can I install my Booqable products on my website?
Once Booqable is installed on your website, you can easily start embedding products on your website. The article linked below will guide you through this process.
2. What can I do if this installation process isn't working on my website?
3. Where can I find the codes to install a categories list, a search bar, or an embedded shopping cart on my website?
If you wish to install other components on your website to create a better booking experience for your customers, you can find the guide for installing all of Booqable's embeddable components in the article below.
That's a wrap!
You have now successfully learnt how to install Booqable onto any other website.