Connecting your Booqable account to your Single Sign-On (SSO) provider allows you to access Booqable with multiple other applications, by using only one set of login credentials.
Follow the article below to learn how to easily set up a Single Sign-On (SSO) connection with Booqable.
How it works
If you have a Booqable Premium account and already have Single Sign-On (SSO) set up for your business, the following tutorial will allow your entire team to log in to Booqable using their current SSO credentials.
Once completed, a correct Booqable SSO set-up should appear similar to the image below.
1. Access your Single-Sign-On account
Your SSO account is your chosen provider that you and your team currently (or plan to) use to log in to multiple applications at once; such as Okta, JumpCloud, and SecureAuth.
You will need to set up an account with a Single Sign-On provider before completing the following steps.
Log in to your identity provider account.
Click on the page that displays your account's connected applications.
Click to open up a new application for Booqable.
2. Create a new application for Booqable
To add Booqable to your connected applications in your SSO account, you can follow the below steps to create a new application.
1. In your Booqable account, click on Settings > Security > Single Sign-On.
2. Copy the code in the ACS URL field, and copy it into your SSO account where required. Repeat this step for the Booqable Entity ID, and Name-id Format.
3. If prompted by your SSO account, set the username format/name ID to Email.
4. In your SSO account, copy the identifier URL, or issuer URL, and paste it into the Identity Provider Login URL field in Booqable.
5. In your SSO account, copy the Identity provider certificate code, or the Issuer provider certificate code, and paste it into the Identity Provider Certificate field in Booqable.
6. Click Save.
3. Complete a test access of Booqable through Single Sign-on
To test the setup of Booqable in your Sign-Sign-On account, log out of your Booqable account, and copy and paste the test link provided under the Test link heading in the URL bar of a new tab in your browser window.
You're all set!
You have now successfully learned how to access your Booqable account from your Single-Sign-On (SSO) provider.