After you've installed the WordPress plugin, you can show your products and a date picker anywhere on your website by pasting a simple shortcode.
Embed a list of products
To embed a list of your Booqable products, paste this code anywhere:
You can add optional parameters to:
- add a search field that filters the product list,
- only show products with specific tags (useful to display different categories),
[booqable_list tags="tag,tag 2"]
- set the number of products displayed per page,
- limit the number of products loaded altogether.
You can use any or all of these options in a single line of code as well:
[booqable_list show-search="true" tags="tag,tag 2" per="3" limit="6"]
Embed single products
There are 3 different embed codes for single products, so you can embed them as:
A product card with open details (description) about the product in a pop up when clicked on
A detailed view which includes the image with a description, pricing information, and an add to cart button without a pop up needed
Just a button will have the availability, pricing information, quantity information and add to cart button from the detailed view and no product information. This is best used when incorporating Booqable onto your website that has a commerce system with products already in it!
To get the embed codes for a single product:
There are two ways to get your embed codes for specific products
1. Using the Products overview Page:
- In Booqable, go to Products
- Hover over the embed button to see and copy the embed code for a product. There are 3 different embed codes depending on how you'd like the product to display:
2. Going into your specific product and getting the embed code from settings