Setting up a Booqable shopping experience and online webshop feature with your Squarespace site takes just minutes.
All you will need to do is copy the installation code, paste it into Squarespace and you'll be ready to add your products.
Step 1: Get the code
- Go to Settings > Online Reservations > Installation.
- Copy the code to your clipboard.
You code will look like this:
Step 2: Put the code on your squarespace site in one of two ways
Option 1: Have the shopping experience show on every page of your website
Option 2: Have the shopping experience show on only certain pages
Option 1: Enable rental cart on every page of your website
If you want the cart and products to work on every page of your site, you can use the Code Injection area in Advanced Settings of Squarespace:
- Start at the Home Menu in your Squarespace side bar
- Click on Settings
- Go to Advanced
- Click on Code Injection
Option 2: Enable Rental cart on specific pages
If you want the cart and products to work on specific pages of your site, you can add the code to the Page's Settings in Squarespace.
From the Home Menu
- Click Pages.
- Hover over a page title, then click the gear icon next to the title
- A Page Settings window will pop up
- Click Advanced
- Paste your code to the Page Header Code Injection box
Now that you have your cart set up, it's time to display some products on your website.