Creating an API Key within booqable is easy!
Note: API usage and API keys are only available on the Pro and Premium plans.
To create an API Key:
- Hover over your avatar in the lower-left corner
Your avatar will either be an image you uploaded or a circle with the user account's initials in it.
- Click on the User settings option in the menu that pops up
- Once in the User settings, you can scroll down a bit and see a section for API keys.
This is located below the user account options
- Within the API keys section, you will see a box that asks for a Description. Here you will put your reason or Use for the API. It can be a single word. Something like "Zapier" or "Postman" or any description so you know that this API key is used in a specific location.
- Once you fill in the description, you can click on Create API Key and an API key will be created for you. You can then highlight and copy the key and use it where ever you need it
Note: API Keys will hold the same user limitations in permissions as the user account which they are made on.