Rental businesses use some of the most intricate pricing structures around. Others don't price their products at all. To facilitate this, Booqable uses a very flexible pricing system.
Enable or disable pricing
You can enable or disable pricing under Settings > Pricing.
Note: When pricing is turned off, all mention of pricing is removed from Booqable's interface, and you won't be able to create quotes and invoices.
To set up pricing for a product:
- Go to the product and click the Pricing tab.
- Choose a pricing method:
- None - Do not charge for a product.
- Fixed - Charge a fixed price, regardless of the rental period.
- Flat-fee - Use a simple flat-fee price (e.g. $50.00 per day).
- Structure - Create a pricing structure (e.g. $50.00 for 1 day, and $75.00 for 2 days).
- Template structure - Apply a versatile pricing structure that can be assigned to multiple products following the same structure, even if they're priced differently.