Setting the right pricing can be what sets your rental business apart from the rest.
Your customers may be used to a certain structure that offers rewards the longer they book, or special rates for weekends or the summer season. They may even be used to enjoying a free pickup or return day, if items are returned before a certain time.
All of this and more is possible with Booqable's product pricing, with all the of the essential steps to choosing the best pricing methods for your store outlined below.
How it works
1. Set up the basics of how your prices are shown online, and in your Booqable account, by learning how to set up general pricing settings.
2. Choose your basic product pricing method through learning the different ways of pricing products.
3. Save time by assigning one pricing structure to multiple products, by learning how to create pricing template structures.
4. Create different prices for different times of the day, days of the week, or dates of the year through learning how to create advanced pricing rules (beta)
5. Protect your products from the cost of damages through learning how to set up refundable security deposits.
6. Easily automate tax calculations in Booqable, by learning how to set up taxes.
You're all set!
You have now successfully learned how to get started with product pricing in Booqable.