Charging credit cards
If your customer wants to pay you in-person or over the phone, you can charge credit cards directly from Booqable.
Note: To accept credit cards from Booqable, you need to connect with Stripe.
To charge a credit card:
From an Order or Invoice, click the Payment button and:
- Choose Credit card as a payment method.
- Fill in the amount you want to charge
- Fill in the credit card information or select a stored credit card.
- Click Charge.
Refunding credit card charges
You can refund previous credit card charges made through Booqable, either in whole or in part.
Charges can be refunded more than once, but you can't refund more than the original charge amount.
To refund a credit card charge:
- View an order or invoice,
- Hover over a credit card payment and click refund,
- Fill in the amount you want to refund,
- Click Refund.
Refund requests are submitted to your customer's bank or card issuer immediately. Depending on your customer's bank, the refund appears as a credit 5-10 business days later. Refunds cannot be canceled.