Generating pickup reports are a great way to see which products, and how many, are reserved for any given period of time.
Showing the list of products due for pickup within your store for a set time period allows you to accurately prepare for orders.
How it works
The pickups report helps prepare orders by showing all products going out for today, tomorrow, or any other date range.
Instead of checking each order individually, use the pickup report to get a compact overview of all items on all orders for the selected timeframe.
1. Access the report
1. In your Booqable account, click into the Reports page from the main left sidebar menu. You can also access this report through the Run report button on the Booqable dashboard.
2. In the reports page, under Pickups, click Run report
2. Adjust the time period
1. Under Period, click the text Showing: Today to bring up the calender for the date range which you can adjust.
This will show the amount of pre-reserved products unavailable for orders within this set time period.
3. Filter results by tag
If you tag your products to categorize them easily for you and your team, you can filter your search results to display orders for products belonging to that tag.
Below you will see the final report that will appear for pickup orders within your set filters.
1. Under the column Needed, it will display the amount of products required for that order.
2. Under the column Items, it will display the stock item number of the product assigned to that order, which usually will only appear after the order is moved to picked up.
1. Generate a daily pickup report from the Booqable dashboard
From the Booqable dashboard page, the Run report button will automatically redirect you to the pickup report for that day. You can choose to screenshot this report and have it printed, or distributed digitally, for your entire team to see for better organisation throughout the day.
2. Search for products individually through the search for products bar
In the Booqable pickup report, you can save time by searching for products individually through the search for products bar at the top of the page. This will bring up a list of pickup orders due for a set time period you determine in the Period filter, which you can easily screenshot to distribute to your team.
You're all set!
You have now successfully learned how to generate pickup reports in Booqable.