If you have an existing rental store of your own, Booqable can be integrated with almost any website platform to allow you to display your Booqable rental products, and have customers reserve and pay for them through the Booqable online checkout.
These orders will go straight into your Booqable account, reserving items automatically off the availability calendar in real-time, and processing credit card payments through the payment gateways connected with Booqable.
How it works
The first step of completing the installation is selecting which type of website platform your existing website is hosted by.
1. Have you created a website with Wordpress? Learn how to install Booqable on WordPress.
2. Have you created a website with Webflow? Learn how to integrate Booqable with a Webflow website.
3. Have you created a website with Squarespace? Learn how to install Booqable on Squarespace.
4. Have you created a website with Shopify? Learn how to install Booqable on Shopify.
5. Have you created a website with Weebly? Learn how to install Booqable on a Weebly website.
6. Have you created a website with Wix? Learn how to use Booqable with a Wix website.
7. Have you created a website with a platform not yet mentioned? Learn how to integrate Booqable on any other website.
1. Track checkout activity through Google Analytics 4 and Meta Pixel.
Many rental businesses wish to add extra exposure to their rental store with the use of paid digital marketing, through platforms like Google and Facebook Meta.
You can integrate the website you have installed Booqable onto with these marketing channels in order to track e-commerce events that occur on your Booqable online checkout that you connect to your existing website.
2. Use the Rental Website Builder instead.
Haven't created a website with an external provider yet? Why not try Booqable's very own rental website builder? You can create and host a seamless rental store in the comfort of your existing Booqable account, for no extra charge!