Create bundles to upsell extra or accessory products, offer discounts on packages, and save time on adding multiple products to one order.
How it works
1. Create a new bundle, and add contents
1. From the main navigation, click Products.
2. Click New bundle from the Bundles tab or from the dropdown in the top-right.
3. Enter a name for the bundle as you want your customers to see it.
4. In the contents tab, use the search field to add products to the bundle. A bundle may contain rental products, services, and consumables.
5. Use the quantity field to choose how many items are included in the bundle.
6. For products with variations, you can select a specific variation to create a preconfigured bundle. Alternatively, you can choose “Any variation” so that when the bundle is added to an order, you or your customers can to specify from any variation which is to be added to the order.
2. Discount the bundle contents
A bundle’s price is determined by the pricing methods of the individual products.
A great way to upsell other products in your store is by adding a discount percentage on all or items to bring the overall bundle to a price that is discounted, compared to if the customer would order these products separately.
1. Under the Discount % column, next to the items whose price you wish to reduce, add the discount percentage required.
3. Choose pricing settings
1. Click the Pricing panel.
2. Select the Taxable checkbox, and select the specific product tax profile you wish to apply to this bundle, and its contents.
3. Next to Eligible for discounts, Choose whether the bundle can be (further) discounted by coupon codes or order discounts. These discounts are applied on top of discounts set for bundle contents.
4. Choose online store settings
The panel for Online store allows you to customize the bundle's appearance on the online store, and the search engine optimization of the webpage created for this bundle.
Click the link below to learn how to effectively configure your online store settings.
1. Can I hide a bundle's contents on documents?
Yes, you can apply custom CSS to hide the contents of a bundle on documents.
This hides the contents of bundles on invoices, for example:
2. How can I delete bundles?
1. Click on the bundle you wish to delete.
2. Click the Settings tab.
3. Click Delete bundle at the bottom of the page.
You're all set!
You have now successfully learned how to create product bundles in Booqable.