The hero section is an image banner that you and your customers will see at the top of your website's home page.
Follow the article below to learn how you can customize the background, title, text, and button to your liking.
How it works
Below is how the 'Hero' section looks by default. Follow the chapters below to adjust this to suit your unique business and branding.
1. Edit the background image
1. To edit the background image, you need to click on Image Banner on the left side of the screen. This will show you a menu where you can click Change to edit the image.
2. You can then upload your own image or click Search on Unsplash to add a stock photo by simply typing what you're looking for and selecting an image.
2. Edit the title
1. To edit the title, click Heading below Image Banner and enter your heading into the text box that reads "Hire from us" by default.
3. Edit the text
1. To edit the text, click Text below Image Banner and enter your new text into the text box that reads "Tell something about your company, describe what you do and what makes you unique" by default.
4. Edit the button
1. To edit the button, click Button below Image Banner and enter your new button label text that reads "View all products" by default.
2. You can then choose which page this links to, the label color, the background color, and the button size.
You're all set!
You have now successfully learned how to customize the 'Hero section' of your website.