In the rental website builder, you can create and edit templates for your website. This helps all your product pages to share the same information, or allows you to create a new page for specific information.
How it works
1. Edit existing page templates
Booqable already has some pre-set page templates for your website for you to edit and publish.
1. To get started, click the Templates tab from the top menu in the website builder, and you will see a list of existing page templates. To edit an existing template, just click on the template you would like to edit.
For example, if you want to edit your Product page template, you can click on the menu item Products and begin editing, rearranging, and adding content like you did when you created your website's home page. You can then preview what it looks like with a product by selecting one from the drop-down menu.
2. Create a new page template
If you want to create a new page, you will need to create a template first.
1. Click on the 'Templates' button that can be found at the top of the website builder navigation menu.
2. Click 'Add a template' at the bottom of the page, and repeat the process of adding and adjusting the page sections you wish to make up this page.
3. After you have created a template, go to your Booqable Settings > Website Builder > Pages and click on Create page.
4.From the dropdown menu, assign the template you have created in the website builder, along with the page Title, Slug, and Content.
You're all set!
You have now successfully learnt how to create and edit page templates in Booqable's new, all-in-one Rental Website Builder.